31 December 2011

UK, London, Sanderson

In the middle of the X-mas Holiday season I have to write something about London, the City of X-mas (shopping ; )

Since one of my best friends moved to London I am a frequent visitor and... I have now the best ChocolateOnYourPillow place to stay... her beautifull cosey stylishly decorated Victorian house in South Kensington. Lucky her... and lucky me! 

But if I have to choose my favourite hotel in London, it is without a doubt the Sanderson. It is just SO COOL.














The first time I entered 'Phippe Starcks surrealistic world' I had a meeting with a creative agency in the courtyard of the Sanderson. I had no idea! I thought it was just another hotel lobby get together. But was amazed when entering the hotel (which is big 50s flatblock building from the outside); the red lips sofa, the long bar with the eyes, the light, the colors, the shapes, the courtyard. They could not have choosen a better place to meet. Pretty inspiring.

Sanderson is located in the heart of London's West End, as central as can be. It is not only a great place to sleep and pamper yourself in the lavish Urban Spa as they call it, but also to meet, eat and have some cocktails with the hip and happening. It all comes with a price tag, but... you're worth it! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment